Pages

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

CDD December 2017 Release Sneak Peeks Day 2...

Hello everyone! 
Welcome to day 2 of our Craftin Desert Divas 
December 2017 Release Sneak Peeks. 
Today we are sneak peeking two stamp sets. 
Sparkle (with the cutest unicorns) and P.S. I Love You. 

I created two cards to share with you. 
For the first card, I used the Sparkle stamp set.


I began by coloring my unicorn using Copic markers. 
For the pink areas, I used RV13, RV04, and RV10.


For the blue areas, I used BG13, BG10, and BG0000. 
For the purple, I used V15, V12, and V20.


I then used Distress Inks to create the background. 
I used the Stitched Scallop Dies set to create clouds borders.

For the next card, I used the P.S.I Love You stamp set. 


This image has adorable images. 


I used Distress Inks once again to add color to the sky and the grass. 

I hope you will join us for the Facebook Event here.
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day! 


  


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Mayra, these are adorable! I cannot get over that super cute and sweet little unicorn on the first card. You've colored him/her wonderfully. And that little polka dot heart. Swoon! The second card is also adorable with the sweet mouse and birdie. You have a wonderful way with making scenes. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both sooo darn cute Mayra! The backgrounds look wonderful and I love the way you color up those sweet images!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS