Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

Happy Friday with LOTS of Fun Cards ....

Hello everyone !!! 
I am on a card making roll right now , lol !! 
I am having so much fun creating ! 

I am back with more cards I created using the 
newest CDD release sets. 

For my first card I used super cute 
Get Wild stamp set ( the rhino is my favorite ) . 
 I actually created a shadow box scene . 
 It is a file from the Silhouette online store . 
I began by die cutting the shadow box using kraft cardstock. 

 The trees are also die cut using my Silhouette .
 I couldn't find the exact tree I was looking for so
 I used the base of one tree and clouds to create these ones. 
I used my Distress Inks to add color to the trees and the sun . 
I then colored in my images using Copic markers. T
he grass and road for the slider were die cut from
the Outdoor Landscape Dies . 
This was a fun card to create !! 

For the second card I created I used the Twinkle Toes stamp set . 
It is for my sweet and super talented design team sister Jan . 
 I began by die cutting my base using the scalloped edge die from Fancy Frames using Bristol Smooth cardstock  . I then stamped the flower images from the Botanical Layers set onto the cardstock . 
 I colored my flowers in using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers 
Turquoise Green and Light and Dark Gray . 
For the ballerina I used Copic markers . 
Another fun card to create !! 

For my third project I created a set of cards for the 
Winnie and Walter Challenge blog . 
I LOVED the colors in the inspiration photo !! 

 From the moment I saw the inspiration photo I had an idea of what I wanted to create !! 
I barely had the chance today (the last day of the challenge , lol ) . 
 I stamped my cupcake images from the Sugar Rush stamp set onto Bristol Smooth cardstock . 
I colored these in using the Zig watercolor brushes in
 Yellow Green .Light Green and Turquoise Green. 
For the sentiment I used The Party stamp set . 

Ok those are all of the projects I created to share with you today <3 !! 
I am soo sorry for all of the photos (can you tell I am practicing my photography skills ) . 

Thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by !! 
For each of you who take the time to leave a comment , 
believe me they mean the world to me ! 
I thank you soo much !! 

Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

Challenges 4 Fun ~ 
For A Child
Happy Birthday 

Sugar Rush 



For CDD cards 
CDD Products Used : 
Image 1
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

7 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! More AMAZING Projects! I totally LOVE the details on your Safari Scene card... so cool and I love the dimension and the background on the sweet ballerina card is Fantastic! You Hooray B-day cards are simply wonderful... the color combo is pretty and I love the background on that one to! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one of these cards could have been a blog post! The safari scene is so adorable. I can see a toddler having tons of fun playing with that one as a toy! Your coloring on both the other cards is amazing. I am in awe.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic post, Mayra!! That first "card" scene is amazing. What a neat design and display of your immense talent. Love it! And oh gosh, that ballerina has stolen my heart. I adore the softness of the flowers behind her. And the birthday cards look scrumptious. So happy for you that you are creating. I'm so happy to look at what you make. Do you own all of the Copic markers? I just love your color combinations?! Might be neat to see you coloring in action sometime. Your style is very distinctive. :) Have a great day! Thanks again for all the sharing you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanne, Thank you so much for your lovely comments !!! I am truly grateful !! I love your suggestion , I think I will do a series hopefully in September about my go to Copic combinations. I do not own all of the Copics (I wish , lol ) . I began by getting sets of three for a specific color , for example for the deep plum/pink look I use RV69, RV66 and RV63. If you would ever like to know a specific color combo used and I don't have it listed let me know and I will share it with you <3 !! Once again Thank you soo much !!

      Delete
  4. Wow, you are on a roll, Mayra!! These are all so fabulous!! I love, love the adorable safari scene you created in the first one!! It's so creative!! The ballerina is so sweet on the second!! And the birthday cards are gorgeous!! I love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really great cards! I love the first one the most, it's so cool, interesting and dimensional. Amazing project. Thank you for celebrating SSS Monday Challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what great cards, I adore the safari card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS